Blackwood - ATLAS Expansion Map is an application by Grapeshot Games. Blackwood - ATLAS Expansion Map was first published on . The app is available for Steam.About This Content From world builder Iso, creator of the acclaimed Crystal Isles map (ARK: Survival Evolved), comes a brand new standalone ATLAS experience: Blackwood! Blackwood condens...
Blackwood - ATLAS Expansion Map Review
Blackwood - ATLAS Expansion Map is an application by Grapeshot Games. Blackwood - ATLAS Expansion Map was first published on . The app is available on Steam.
About This ContentFrom world builder Iso, creator of the acclaimed Crystal Isles map (ARK: Survival Evolved), comes a brand new standalone ATLAS experience: Blackwood! Blackwood condenses the world of ATLAS into a single 1x1 server grid spanning 230 km and 11 islands. Witness stunning vistas, encounter all new discoveries, and conquer challenging trials; be it on your own or together with friends. Whether you’re looking to experience ATLAS on a much smaller scale or simply want to fly your colors in a unique environment, Blackwood offers a fresh new way to set sail for adventure!
Blackwood is free for anyone who already owns ATLAS. It is only available for play in Singleplayer mode, Non-Dedicated Server mode, and on Unofficial Servers that choose to host the map.
- The full ATLAS experience (including all your favorite features and mechanics) merged into a single 1x1 server grid.
- 7 unique biomes across 11 islands, from hazy bogs teeming with life to mysterious jungles full of danger and toil.
- Resource-rich islands complete with every material from the core game.
- New cities and outlying areas ideal for roleplaying and server events.
- A beautiful mermaid city ripe for exploration.
- A new arena featuring unpredictable enemy types and spawn locations.
- The Forbidden Reach: a hard mode island featuring elemental beings.
- Other iconic ATLAS content, such as Army of the Damned mobs, all 9 Power Stone locations, the Fountain of Youth, your favorite tameable creatures, and much more...